Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whew!

From one trip to another. This semester is flying by and for that I am thankful. It means progress is being made. I'm sure there will come a point in my life when I wonder where all the time went and I'll find myself wishing I had it back. Of course, the good times roll by faster than the bad, but there's not much I can do about that. When it all comes down to it, it will be the people I miss the most. So now, I cherish the time I have and enjoy the memories we make. (Some of you there are not near enough memories being made. We should remedy that)!

The trip. I'm heading to The Big Easy tomorrow for a conference. It should be fun. This will be the first time I will present my own research (yay for finally being done with THAT poster)! I am also taking some work with me so I can get some major data entry done. I'm going to take advantage of the evenings with no friends and get some work done! Sad I know, but hey, since I'm going for work I might as well work!

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I have been crazy busy the last few weeks, and at this point I'm not too sure how to slow down. The semester's almost over! Hope to see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment