Monday, May 4, 2009

Well

Life over the past couple of weeks has been a crazy mess, emotionally and physically. The clean up has begun, so hopefully I'm on a road to a full recovery. Things are just really busy. The past couple of weeks have been full of long work days with little sleep on either end, but that's life. With the good the bad and the ugly, I have found I have the most amazing friends at this point in my life. Friends on which I can depend. Friends who love me unconditionally, which is quite an amazing feat. They have yet to tell me to stop complaining and talking about the same issues over and over again. They help without question or motive. They have true concern for my well being and are always there to bring a smile to my face! Through these crazy weeks I have had an awesome time with many friends. For everything, I am truly thankful. You have no idea how much your friendship means to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too!, but really, you should stop complaining. ;) Haha, just kidding! You are a truly amazing person and everything is going work out!

    ReplyDelete